Saturday, April 19, 2014

Raw Vegan Easter Non-Traditional - Sushi and Raw Fruit Kabobs

Easter this year is not traditional for me. So I have made some items that look nice that I can have on Easter tomorrow and also to share with my family if they would like. I will add a nice salad and perhaps some cucumber and avocado little mini egg replicas.

First my Raw Sushi. I made Cauliflower rice (Just take small cauliflower florets and food process until it is nice and rice like)  and spread it on a raw Nori sheet. Then I peeled carrots ribbons on that. Then I sliced some cucumbers lengthwise and added them and then added some red peppers sliced. I then food processed some carrots with some red peppers and added that. Then I rolled it up and cut it up. (An avocado would have been nice added, but I forgot, but it was still okay.) I dipped these in a little soy sauce, which is not raw, but I have a little now and again.).






Next I made some Raw Fruit Kabobs. Here is a photo of them. I will add some honeydew and some pineapple for tomorrows. This was just a little test before Easter. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment