Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sharing Some of my Steps to Being Healthier

I am now 56 years old. Things I have done to improve my health are:
Gave up my car and walk or bike ride around town - Helps me feel better with that regular exercise
Became a Vegetarian - Age 43 to 50
Became a Vegan - Age 50 to 56
Became a Raw Food Vegan at Age 56 on Dec. 3, 2013 - Learning new things daily on this lifestyle
Participate in a Walking Group
Fill my mind with uplifting thoughts and let go of negativity
Study interesting and helpful things
Be around uplifting people
Commit to myself to take care of myself to the best of my ability daily
Let go daily of any bothersome or worrisome thoughts
Take care of my responsibilities
Accept myself exactly as I am at any given moment
I could focus on the bad in life, but that only leads to depression. Instead I focus on the good things, enjoy the good things and look for the good in life daily. :-)
- By, Connie Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment