Friday, April 25, 2014

Mexican Type Salad

1 ear of fresh corn cut off into pieces
1/2 avocado
3 romaine lettuce leaves chopped
1 roma tomato
some lime, a little sea salt, a little olive oil and one small clove of garlic chopped finely

Just made this to have with some of my dinner. I got the recipe idea from this site, but I didn't include all the ingredients and it still tasted good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KssExny8gI

I am having a leftover dish that includes bell peppers in it, so that is why I omitted them from tonight's dish, but adding red bell peppers would make it taste good, too.

I may add a little cayenne when I am ready to have it later. Just a little though as spices go a long way with raw food cooking

Photo of Mexican Type Salad and book by Cherie Soria which contains the full recipe. Book available at our Fort Bragg library. 








No comments:

Post a Comment