Sunday, February 23, 2014

Better Health on Raw Vegan Diet - Lowered Cholesterol

Carrot Dancing photo by Connie Webb

Just got my recent lab results back and I have improved on everything since this lifestyle. Cholesterol went down and is now in the normal range. I am so happy for that! And I am in the proper weight range for my height and age of 56 - another great benefit!

I had a feeling this way of eating was going to help me lots after reading and seeing all the positive results people were getting on this way of life. So grateful that this way works for me, too!

Cholesterol before raw Vegan was: 246 as of December 2013

Cholesterol after being on the Raw Vegan Lifestyle for just two months and 18 days:
188 as of February 2014 (I am sure it will go lower as I ease off too much oil, too. I will be working on that over the next months as well. Little steps at a time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment