Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Today's Dish I Made - Raw Vegan Mini Burger in a Romaine Lettuce Wrap

I watched a video of Megan Elizabeth's at Youtube about these raw burgers she made. So I made some of my own and here is a photo of them before I put one in a roll up:

Enclosed below is the Youtube video link on how to make these. Mine are different in that I did not make mine as big or put them on a portobella mushroom with tomato and lettuce. Instead, I put my mini one in a Romaine Lettuce leaf, added some marinated mushrooms and spread some of the tahini mixture on the leaves. But the basic way to make these is to follow Megan Elizabeth's video:
http://youtu.be/lHVS2gB95Pg

These turned out really well and were very nice tasting! So go ahead and give them a try if you would like to. :-) I look forward to trying them the "exact" way Megan Elizabeth made hers as soon as I get some portobella mushrooms. Check out more of Megan Elizabeth's Raw Food Videos at Youtube. She explains things very nicely and easily. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment