Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Peeled Zucchini Noodles and Oyster Mushrooms

I took about 5 oyster mushrooms and added some cold pressed olive oil and some seasonings of garlic powder, salt-free seasoning and some soy sauce. Mixed it all up in a bowl.

Then I peeled a couple zucchinis with the peeler in another bowl to make thin fettuccine type noodles.

I then took the bowl of mushrooms and added them to the zucchini noodles and stirred it up.

Then I took some mix I had of garlic, cliantro, parsley and other seasonings and added 1 tsp of that to the zucchini noodles.
I also added a tsp of another mix of red pepper and other spices to the noodles. Squeezed some fresh lemon over it and mixed it all up and it was very tasty and spicy.

You can use your imagination to make a wide variety of toppings to the zucchini noodles. :-)

Link to Nutritional info. on Oyster Mushrooms:
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/3050/2

Link to Nutritional info. on Zucchini:
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2639/2




No comments:

Post a Comment