Saturday, March 22, 2014

Today's Example of my Meals and Current Weight Loss

Today is Saturday, so it was more relaxing for me. I did some housework, went for a little walk and did some studying of things I am learning on this raw food lifestyle and some other readings. Currently I have lost 25 pounds since Dec. 3rd, 2013 with this Raw Food Eating of Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts, Seeds and Cold Pressed Oils like Olive and Sesame Oils. I am very happy with this way of life. I feel good and do have way more energy than in times past.

Here is an example of today's food:

Banana and Orange Smoothie

Coleslaw of Cabbage, Carrots, Sunflower seeds  - Use a Dressing of your choice (I mixed my coleslaw with some apple cider vinegar, soy sauce (not raw) and olive oil and a little coconut sugar - Kind of silly and weird tasting, so I would say to put a better dressing on it than this one. I still eat my foods even if they are a bit weird tasting as I know there are good ingredients in the dishes I make. Plus I am experimenting, too, and understand everything won't be perfect.)

Cauliflower cut in small pieces with some sea salt, olive oil and nutritional yeast (Nutritional Yeast is not a raw product, but the B12 in it is good for a person on a raw food diet.)

Zucchini noodles with some sea salt, olive oil and some nutritional yeast (Just peel the zucchini with a peeler to get fettucini type noodles)

Big Dinner Salad: Romaine Lettuce, Roma Tomato, 2 big carrots grated, 1 avocado, Sunflower seeds and some homemade veggie dressing

Frozen bananas with some coconut sugar

It is evening now and I am certainly not hungry at all. I have to say that this lifestyle is really amazing in that you can really eat a lot of food and still lose weight. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment